Sunday, February 10, 2013

With Love, Dear Friend...

Some last minute Valentine projects, I created these super cute pocket envelopes from a template that I made, these were cut by hand by me and they came out so pretty, almost like if I use a die cut, I use stamps from TCM Sew Lovely, LOC and Fiskars, the papers are from: Shabby Tickets and English Rose digital collages
 For some of  the hearts I use white embossing powder as well as for the sentiments, they were stamped with gold embossing (LOVE IT!) I think I just love how the sentiments look with gold embossing :) they look better in person.
 Other embellishments are: silk flowers, vintage buttons, lace, seam binding

 Next a card using a cute image from one of my favorite collages: Old Labels 
 I die cut some chipboard hearts and cover them with gold embossing powder, rub ons from Melissa Frances, lace, ribbon and vintage buttons
Before I go I want to invite you to like my facebook fan page:  https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Iralamija/202581713120552
 I am giving away a mini kit and you could be the winner :) Thank you so much for your  sweet comments, more creations soon!

7 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Breathe taking designs. I love the great fun layers you have used. And the pretty papers and images. You're an inspiration!!

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so cute

Gitte said...

they are all beautiful. I love the soft colors. :-)

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!
Sandy

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, how I love these, Bety! Just perfectly adorable!

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful cards!
I loved them all!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Bety.


Hugs Riet.xx



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved